✔ Universal - Works with just about any rocker switch and button of any appliance. Smart button pusher for your smart home.
✔ Easy to set up - 5-second installation. Tape it right next to a rocker switch or button with a 3M sticker. No swapping, no tools are required. A simple & safe DIY journey.
✔ Timers - Use the SwitchBot App to schedule built-in timers, run without phone or Hub. Turn lights or home appliances on/off automatically even when you’re away.
✔ King of retrofit - You can use the Bots for your lights, fans, coffee makers, garage door, and more. With the add-on, a rocker switch could be flipped at both directions, push or pull for ON/OFF by 1 SwitchBot!
✔ Even better with a Hub - With a SwitchBot Hub (Plus), you can remote control over the Internet or voice control the Bots. Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, and IFTTT.
How it works?
near a switch or button.
the icon in the free app.
The arm inside swings.
Works with just about any rocker switch and button of any appliance. Turn any dumb appliance smart instantly.
Mutual authentication and encryption is always applied between devices and cloud. A password can be set to the SwitchBot.
Powered by a replaceable lithium battery with about 600 days of use.*
* Use 2 times per day. Might vary based on different circumstances.
There are 4 main factors decide whether SwitchBot works well with the rocker switch or not.
1) The space near the rocker switch, so that 3M sticker could paste SwitchBot right near the rocker switch well. * 3M switcher is with around 2 cm width, and you should better leave at least around 1 cm, and wait for 24 hours after attaching on.
2) The angle between the rocker switch and its surrounding surface. * The max swing angle of SwitchBot is 135 degree.
3) The force required to press the rocker switch. * SwitchBot is with a maximum of 1.0 kgf of torque strength.
4) The size and flatness of the rocker switch, so that the add-on (with the fishing line) can find a good place to lift the switch up for ON/OFF control.
US Toggle Switch is not supported.
For more queries please reach firstname.lastname@example.org.