I'm considering buy SwitchBot and use it for my light, but I'm not sure if SwitchBot would work for double cut switch?
For example, I have switch A and switch B that control one single light. I could turn on and off by flip switch A or B.
I know I could attach SwitchBot for switch A, then set it to on/off mode. But in this setup, the following thing might happens:
1. I use SwitchBot to to press the switch A to turn on the light.
2. Someone go to the switch B and turn off the light.
Now, the switch A will turn on the light if I press "Off" in my app, right? Because switch bot will pull up the switch A, and turn on the light.
Is it possible to command it to "toggle" instead on specify which action it should use? Which means in a single command, and it will act based on the previous state.
1. After installed SwitchBot and setup it correctly.
2. When I press a button on the app or over voice command like "toggle", it will press the switch A.
3. When I press the same button, or give same voice command, it will pull-up the switch back.
Is this possible?