As the death toll from the recent outbreak of the covid19th virus in various parts of the world has risen, so has the panic in other parts of the world. The World Health Organization (WHO) has reported a deadly coronavirus.
What is the Covid19th:
Coronavirus is a contagious virus that has never spread to humans before.
The virus has claimed the lives of 500,000 people worldwide. The number of infected worldwide has exceeded 4 million.
Another name for the virus is 2019 - NCOV or Novel Coronavirus. It is a type of coronavirus. Like other respiratory illnesses, the virus can cause mild symptoms, including colds, coughs, sore throats, and fevers.
The way it spreads:
· The virus is spread from person to person through an infected person.
· Physical intimacy and even a handshake can spread the disease.
· The disease can also be caused by things used by the patient.
How to prevent: This infection can be avoided by following some very simple rules.
· Hands should be washed well after coming from the patient. Cover nose and mouth and sneeze and cough.
· Cook the eggs and meat well.
· Stay away from the patient.
· Wash your hands regularly.
· Restricting the movement of people.
· Encourage everyone to wash their hands.
· Provide medical services to the patients separately after the protective clothing of the doctor's and nurses.
· All educational institutions, public transport(bus, micro, private car, plane, etc), public gatherings, ministry, and government office in the country were declared closed.
UNICEF Executive Director says that, "The coronavirus is spreading at an alarming rate. It is very important to take all necessary measures to prevent this. We do not yet know much about the effects of the virus on children or how many people may be infected. But intensive monitoring and prevention seems to be the most important in this case. We don't have time. ” [ USA Today]