The following instructions can guide you to activate and link the Roku device with your Roku account:
1. At first, you must set up the Roku device to get the Roku activation code.
2. Then, connect the HDMI cable to the Roku device and then to the port of the TV’s HDMI port.
3. Power up the Roku device by connecting the power adapter to the Roku device and the power supply.
4. Secondly, choose the right HDMI port using your TV remote.
5. After that, proceed with the on screen setup like choosing the language, display, theme, etc.
6. Make sure to load the batteries into the Roku remote and pair it with the Roku device using the guidelines on the screen,
7. Next, connect the Roku device to the wireless network.
8. The Roku streaming player will scan for the networks available, make sure to choose yours.
9. Key in the network password and link the device so that it will update to its latest version.
10. Most importantly, now, you will get the Roku activation code on the screen.
11. Start with the activation process for your Roku device.
12. Note this code and reach the Roku activation site, roku/link, using a web browser.
13. And then, you must enter the Roku link code into the text box without any mistakes.
14. Finally, you must link the roku account using the credentials with your Roku device to start the activation process.
15. Further, if you don’t have a roku account, make sure to create one by paying your bucks.
Dail the support number +1-805-357-1800 and get help from our team of Roku customer support to create a Roku account